27 October 2007

Spy Kids

My sixth graders have been working on a unit called spies and I was amazed to see just how excited they were about it. They really got into it. I assigned them a project to create their own spy persona, secret service agency and boss, enemies and mission. I gave them a month to work on it, telling them that I expected to get great things from them because I gave them so much time to work on it. And they did not disappoint. I asked them if I could share their projects with you and they said yes, so here are a few samples to show you.
I am adding pictures of one of the power points and one video. I haven't figured out if I can upload a power point so I just took pictures of it. Please excuse the spelling and grammar mistakes. I did not edit these before they turned them in.
Samo's Project

I will share one of the Lego videos that 2 of my boys made. I am so impressed and I hope that you are too.


This video was created by Šimon and Paťo.

2 comments:

kacie said...

wowzers, i'm impressed!!

Anonymous said...

wow! you hade some smart boys.